Forms and applications

Forms and Applications

For any forms related to marriage, will, divorce or any similar matter, please contact your local imam or Islamic center. The council of Imams does not issue such forms but could assist the imams with the guidelines.

You can also contact Jami’yyatul Ulama Canada and download the forms for Faskh and similar matters:

General Link of all forms: