The Canadian Council of Imams is a collective leadership of Imams (Ministers of Religion) in Canada.
CCI membership entitles a member Imam to:
- Get a platform as an Imam to come together to discuss and find solutions to issues and challenges facing the community
- Get a united voice of credible Islamic leadership
- Get advocacy liaising with Government and Law enforcement on matters affecting the community
- Get authoritative guidance for the community on Fiqh and any other religious matters
- Be eligible to attend monthly meetings, retreat, dinner, etc...
- Get voting rights, if you are an Imam, in the CCI meetings
If you are registering for the first time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your registration once you have paid your fees.